[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Developer/dial plan guru and PHP developers needed.

James W. Coberly james.coberly at xmc.com
Wed Apr 13 10:15:07 MST 2005

Our company has the immediate requirement for full-time positions in Los
Angeles, CA and Omaha, Nebraska in our development teams.

We are looking for an Asterisk Developer/Dial Plan Guru(s) and PHP web
developers.  Details for each position are below.   Please send detailed
current resume and contact information to jcoberly AT bakcommunications.com.

Asterisk Developer / Dial Plan Guru(s):

Requirements:
Telecom / VOIP understanding
Strong Asterisk Dial Plan understanding
Asterisk Management interface experience
Call Queuing, Agent experience
Dynamic / Interactive IVR understanding
Asterisk AGI understanding
Linux / Unix experience
Experience with MySQL

Must be a team player!

PHP Developer(s):
Requirements:

Strong PHP4/5 programming skills
Strong HTML
Modular application development experience
Interactive site development experience
Linux / Unix experience would be a plus

Must be a team player!

Thanks,
I look forward to some great responses.

--
    _/    _/  _/    _/  _/  _/	  James W. Coberly