[Asterisk-Dev] Proposal: Nightly builds

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Apr 13 08:59:10 MST 2005

Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> Marc Olivier Chouinard schrieb:
>
>> Just make yourself one. I got a script that make a nightly export of
>> asterisk/zaptel... of CVS
>>
>> I base my personal 'stable' build from that.
>

> I'm not thinking just about me. I won't be so egoistic asking for such
> features for myself...
> I just think, there are quite a number of people who would very much
> like to just download a tarball via a link instead of using CVS.
>
> Regards,
> Stefan

Doesn't sourceforge allow you to do that? You can get an account, setup
a project and offer the tarballs there. That way you only use the * cvs
bandwidth once a day to update. Then you create the tarball and make it
available via the sourceforge network of mirrors.

Thanks in advance for volunteering to provide this service.