[Asterisk-Dev] Channels, jitterbuffer and PLC?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Apr 12 17:25:16 MST 2005

Hi Steve,

Do you think there is merit in having a-law to a-law and u-law to u-law
variants of the PLC code, so conversion is only needed when fake data
needs to be cooked up? Conversion is pretty lightweight, so I'm not sure
if there is much to gain. However, since the issue of needing to pass
everything through a linear step has come up a few times, the question
seems worth asking.

Regards,
Steve