[Asterisk-Dev] GPL Violation http://www.asteriskwin32.com/

Ben Hencke brainstar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:04:31 MST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 7:54 AM, James Courtier-Dutton <james.dutton at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is an obvious violation of the GPL. All he has to do is post a
> tar ball of his source code tree. No patches needed, just the whole
> thing. It would take 5 mins max to do.

I think the time delay is that he wants to release it as a nice spiffy patch
to * that anyone can apply.

I think that would be admirable if he was writing his own code, but in this
case I think he would be much better off releasing his current code base in
whatever form it currently resides to get everyone off his back.

If no one is emailing him, then that is another story -- stop whining to the
list and send him an email already.

$1/50
- Ben