[Asterisk-Dev] GPL Violation http://www.asteriskwin32.com/

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Apr 12 11:57:53 MST 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Richard Cook wrote:

> Can we lay this thread to bed?
>
> It's Digium's copyright and it's up to them to enforce it.  For all we know,
> they have a commercial license or working on one which make all this moot.

1. They don't have a commercial license.
2. There are many other people that hold copyrights on code in Asterisk.
The disclaimer just gives Digium the right to snapshot that code and use
it as THEY see fit.
3. This guy's code links against other GPL stuff like SpanDSP and Cygwin
which are NOT under Digium's control.

                             KP-216-121-ST