[Asterisk-Dev] GPL Violation http://www.asteriskwin32.com/

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Apr 12 09:20:09 MST 2005

What a ridiculous attitude. This scumbag is charging $50 a pop for
compiled copies of my GPL'ed spandsp code. His description of what you
get for your $50 is totally misleading. He describes it as fax over IP.
He has shown no intention to date that he intends to publish anything.
If he continues, then I might considering assigning copyright to the
FSF, so their lawyers can tell him where to shove it.

Regards,
Steve