[Asterisk-Dev] Re: IAX2 Spec?

Kenny Shumard kshumard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:19:29 MST 2005

> The guy that is working on it is currently working for Americorps, so it
> is hard for him to get internet access at his current location.
> However, he will be moving to a new location soon and should be more
> reachable.

I'm "that guy".  I have a rough draft of the complete spec 98% done
and will post it here for inspection and review within the next few
days. Please be patient while I finish incorporating input I received
from Mark and Kevin.

I look forward to receiving comments and criticisms on the document.

~Kenny Shumard