'almost stable' track? (was [Asterisk-Dev] backporting persisent queues?)

Russell Bryant russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Apr 10 13:23:54 MST 2005

> How about creat an 'almost-stable' track where nice addons, patches etc?
> FWICS the 1.2 is prolly 6 months away and 1.0 is missing a lot :(

Creating another tree would double the amount of work to do when I have
to port patches to 1.0 to fix bugs.

I think creating a patches repository in -addons is a nice compromise.
If you would like to submit anything, just put them up on
bugs.digium.com with a prefix of "[stable only]" or something like that
to the bug description.

Thanks,

Russell