[Asterisk-Dev] backporting persisent queues?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun Apr 10 01:16:10 MST 2005

as would i. for many of us, the importance of running a stable asterisk
cant be oversaid. at the same time, some of the features from current are
just as attractive. backporting the more stable ones to run on stable as an
additional patch set is a wonderful compromise.

--dinesh

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/