[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Spec?

Russell Bryant russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Apr 8 13:14:36 MST 2005

> So, I was about to start work on an IAX2 spec. But I've been told someone
> already has a project to do this. If so, perhaps we can collaborate? Anyone
> have any info on this?

The guy that is working on it is currently working for Americorps, so it
is hard for him to get internet access at his current location.
However, he will be moving to a new location soon and should be more
reachable.

It is looking really good so far, and it will be posted to this list for
comments and suggestions in the near future.

Stay tuned ...

Russell