[Asterisk-Dev] SIGSEGV

Jay Ray jonty_11 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 09:02:35 MST 2005

Here is the Segmentation fault I get while running asterisk in debugger...Help appreciated

(gdb) next
[New Thread -156660816 (LWP 22891)]
0x00ae92cc in clone () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00ae92cc in clone () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1  0xf6a364e0 in ?? ()
#2  0xf6a36bb0 in ?? ()
#3  0x00d55ff4 in ?? () from /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0
#4  0x00d4c9f2 in pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.1 () from /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0
#5  0x080c3990 in ast_pthread_create_stack (thread=0xf6a53384, attr=0xfeea9fd0, start_routine=0xf6a41cf5 <network_thread>, data=0x0, stacksize=262144) at utils.c:407
#6  0xf6a41f74 in start_network_thread () at pbx_dundi.c:2138
#7  0xf6a4bdfc in load_module () at pbx_dundi.c:4689
#8  0x08059a8f in __load_resource (resource_name=0x86b98ef "pbx_dundi.so", cfg=0x86a7850) at loader.c:387
#9  0x0805a09a in load_modules () at loader.c:508
#10 0x080b4380 in main (argc=2, argv=0xfeeaa634) at asterisk.c:1933

David Pollak <dpp-asterisk at projectsinmotion.com> wrote:
Howdy,

I'm designing a large Asterisk farm for a consumer voice service. I'm
using SER as a front-end for SIP traffic such that a client registers
with sip.myservice.com and SER figures out which server actually handles
the user's account and redirects (a 302 redirect like in HTTP) the SIP
request to that server. I've been trying to figure out how to do the
same with IAX clients (I prefer IAX for a bunch of reasons and would
like to promote their use.) I've reviewed the IAX source to look for a
"redirect" response with no luck.

Anyway, this may be a user question (although I've googled, read a
number of user postings, and reviewed the source code and haven't found
an answer.)

Is there a way to redirect an IAX registration and other IAX traffic a
la SIP? If not, does anyone else see a need for adding a redirect to IAX?

Thanks,

David

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: