[Asterisk-Dev] peer->mailbox value for MWI...?

Jay Ray jonty_11 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 17:07:39 MST 2005

Hi,

    I am trying to call my own function (  say abc()  ) inside chan_sip.c - sip_send_mwi_to_peer...

  I check if peer->tohost has a length>0 which means that its a IP address (not registered Endpoint), I call my function....

  For some when i introduce the check above, my peer->mailbox gets a NULL character in between 2 mailboxes (for the same peer)

With the above check in place I see value of peer->mailbox as 1234\0007890
   where 1234 and 7890 are teh 2 mailboxes....

Without my check in place....the variable looks like this: 1234,7890

How could just putting an "if" check cause this...?

http://mail.yahoo.com