[Asterisk-Dev] Channel API

Igor - BZ ib.asterisk.dev at bzsolutions.it
Tue Apr 5 03:57:31 MST 2005

I tried to write a channel and I use asteriskdocs, go to asterisk src
directory and make docs:
make progdocs

now I don't remember where asterisk install docs file...
these file are generated by comment from source file with doxygen...

it's not a verbose docs, but U can use that to understand the API...
U need also to study a channel driver... in my opinion bluetooth channels
and chan_oss are simple to understand channel structure....

Sorry for my english
Best Regards
-Igor-