[Asterisk-Dev] make sample vs musiconhold

Tommy McNeely tommy at redneck.nu
Mon Apr 4 12:32:51 MST 2005

make sample doesn't seem to use defined variables for directory
locations in the Makefile.. /usr is read-only on my servers so I have
to install into /opt or whatever so I set all those lines to be
/opt/asterisk/WHATEVER and moh config file still points to
/var/lib/asterisk/moh... which would be fine, but the installer put
them in /opt/asterisk/var... so there is an inconsistency between the
installer and the sample config maker I think :)

Tommy