[Asterisk-Dev] Retrieving variable set bySetVar()in extensions.conf

Alf Thomas Nilsen a-t-n at online.no
Fri Apr 1 03:29:24 MST 2005

> #include <asterisk/pbx.h>
> value = pbx_builtin_getvar_helper(chan, "name");

> --
> Tilghman

I tested this today but the "chan" variable gave me problems during compile.
I guess this is because rtp.c doesn't have a struct called chan.

I tried creating "chan":

struct ast_channel *chan;

However, this obviously didn't work, since "chan" in this case, isn't
"linked" to anything... Right now I'm trying to get this to work using SIP,
but later I will also try to implement this for IAX2.

Best regards,
Alf Thomas Nilsen