[Asterisk-Dev] Attn: Bug Marshalls

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri Apr 1 00:43:49 MST 2005

Also an FYI

Bugs that are resolved (that means the ones that are in green) get
toggled to closed when they get applied to stable when Russell gets
around to them.  If you reopen a bug that can apply to stable please
make sure you NOTE this and then re-resolve the bug if you can.  If not
find a bug marshal to do this for you.

Thanks,
/b