[Asterisk-Dev] ast_waitstream_full: Wait failed (Resource temporarily unavailable)

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Sep 30 21:19:21 MST 2004

On 01/10/2004 02:55 Gil Kloepfer said the following:
> I think I identified this problem a while back.  If you guys would
> like me to repost this, I can...otherwise look for the message
> I sent with subject: Oddities in asterisk/say.c

excellent, gil. my first observation of the problem was voicemail hanging
up on me as well, which i then tracked down to the SayNumber application,
and further back to ast_waitstream_full().

your solution mirrors the observation (and solution) i posted as well.

so, based on your experience, it'd be ok to modify that snippet of code to

if (audiofd > -1 && ctrlfd > -1) in all places that it occurs in say.c ?

(the rest of the functions are just different language handling functions,
so theoretically it should be alright)

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/