[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.1 Released

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Sep 30 16:09:05 MST 2004

On Thursday 30 September 2004 06:44 pm, Michael Loftis wrote:
> --On Thursday, September 30, 2004 18:43 -0400 steve szmidt
>
> <steve at szmidt.org> wrote:
> > On Thursday 30 September 2004 02:29 am, Russell Bryant wrote:
> >> Nothing will change for getting the source from the development branch.
> >> ~ For getting the source from the stable branch, you will issue the
> >> following command:
> >>
> >> cvs checkout -r v1-0 asterisk zaptel libpri asterisk-sounds
> >> asterisk-addons
> >
> > I just want to verify something.
> >
> > if I just want to get 1.0 Zaptel, do I issue:
> >
> > cvs checkout -r v1-0 zaptel?
> > or
> > cvs checkout -r zaptel?
>
> man cvs
>
> first form is correct, second form says get the revision labelled zaptel
> but omits the module to checkout.  -r takes one argument after it, the
> revision to get.

Hmm, yes. I looked at cvs and it said read-only, but obviously I got that from
the global options. Unfortunately I had someone show up and I did not pay
attention. Thanks for answering!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin