[Asterisk-Dev] New Bounty: Bluetooth Phone Support

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Thu Sep 30 09:35:57 MST 2004

Ozed,

In our sourceforge project, we're targeting host->headset but it
wouldn't be hard to make the leap to host->cellphone.

FYI, after some input here and over at the alsa project, I think the
bluetooth-alsa stuff needs tighter kernel integration and needs to work
with either hotplug or dbus.

check out the btp on digium cvs server that trclark mentioned for a
start from the asterisk side.

Brad