[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.1 Released

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Thu Sep 30 07:38:34 MST 2004

Ok so I will ask.... We are using the previous version in production. Is 1.0
ready for a production environment today? I understand how this is a loaded
question but, I am sure you now what I mean. Would you replace 55
productions servers with 1.0 today? Do you feel its ready for prime time
production environment release or not?

When we get time it will go on a beta server non-production but, I'm a
practical guy and ready to use any software that can hold its own in a
production environment.

Replies, comments, Hiss, Booooo.

Brandon