[Asterisk-Dev] Fw: cannot find extension context from-sip- Solved

Rajeev rajeev at cefib.com
Wed Sep 29 10:12:17 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am extremely sorry for troubling everybody. The problem is solved. I have re-entered the data again, seems to be some spelling mistake or some additional space or some thing like that. It is working now. I am new to Asterisk so got tensed at the end of the day.

Again, I apologize for sending mail suddenly without cross checking.

thanks