[Asterisk-Dev] HylaFAX and spandsp

Jørn Eriksen jorn at ccl-network.com
Wed Sep 29 03:01:12 MST 2004

I would chip in on the finacial side as well as help test/write docs

I'm just after something that is easy to set up and include into *
Most users still work on Windoze bokses so we need something, for
outgoing fax'es, that can support printing from that environment.
Hylafax will fill that cap nicely thus making fax calls into Asterix
flow to Hylafax (and vice versa) seams like a neat idea.

Best regards
Jorn