[Asterisk-Dev] Looking for install

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Sep 29 00:31:48 MST 2004

Thanks for your kind response, maybe it was just late in the evening for me.

Sorry.. :)

Your explanation for the list was a good one, I don't remember seeing such a
good explanation when I looked for them on the Asterisk site but maybe I
will look again.

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier
  Lightwave Technologies, LLC.