[Asterisk-Dev] Looking for install

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Tue Sep 28 23:42:43 MST 2004

Seems that those that work with the software would know how to install it.
Hmmm, maybe not.. Thanks for your pleasant welcome to the list, there is
always a welcome wagon on every list, thanks for not disappointing me on
this one.

Now that I know only the elite Asterisk super Geeks are allowed on this
particular list I will be much more careful in the future. I will now go
take my lashing and hang my head in shame for spewing my filth on the
pureness of your inbox.

Sometimes, you might want to give people a break. I was not selling anything
or spamming the list, I read the list carefully before I joined this one. I
thought it would be most appropriate for my post and to learn in general. I
thought my offer to buy services of those on the list would be welcome but I
guess not.

I am sure I will see many flames from those that also think I have committed
a terrible sin here, I have spent many years on these sorts of list. I don't
mind being told to bug off if I did something blatantly stupid or
intentional but come on..

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier
  Lightwave Technologies, LLC.