[Asterisk-Dev] Calling PBX functions from a custom app

gary.barnett at comcast.net gary.barnett at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 11:32:19 MST 2004

Does anyone have experience calling the "built-in" PBX functions from a custom app?  I called a custom app from extensions.conf when a call arrived, and was able to answer the call from within the app (ast_answer()), play messages (ast_play_and_wait()), but when I called ast_hangup(), it SF'ed.  I was wondering if anyone alse has made extensive use of the pbx functions from within a custom app rather than mostly through extensions.conf?