[Asterisk-Dev] Digium and mailing lists

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Sep 26 15:32:27 MST 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 14:17, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I was somewhat concerned reading Mark's posting earlier today.

> I would certainly be willing to organise hosting through another company
> that wouldn't be at risk from vexatious legal claims.  This would allow
> genuinely open discussion on the lists and would mean that no messages
> would need to be censored from the archives.

And the reason you crossposted this to -dev is what, exactly?!

WTF is it with this sudden influx of offtopic threads on -dev?  Is -users so
full that you feel you need to push your agenda on other lists in an attempt
to be heard?

Please -- if it is NOT about asterisk development, it is NOT for this list!!

-A.