[Asterisk-Dev] Lot's of G.729 downloads, updated docs and legals

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 10:58:03 MST 2004

I've noticed a lot of people downloading the G.729 example - there were
so many downloads, I went and checked Slashdot because I thought maybe
someone had put a link there.  It is really good to see so many people
with an educational interest in codecs.

Because of all the attention, and to reduce the number of questions that
will inevitably appear on the Asterisk mailing lists, I have added some
more documention to my site.   The download page looks a little
different, but the address is still the same.

Thank you to those who have already submitted patches, I will be
integrating them in the next day or two and will contact you to verify
them before releasing the revised code.

Regards,

Daniel