[Asterisk-Dev] Back home from Astricon

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Sun Sep 26 03:59:28 MST 2004

Hi,

So I'm back in Cape Town after the long flight.  Weird thought - a jet
plane takes 18 hours or so for the journey, a packet on the Internet more
like 200 milliseconds  So the Internet is more than 300,000 times faster
than a jet plane.  That's definitely faster than a speeding bullet.

Anyway - it was great to meet so many from the developer community, and
awesome to be in a room with so much Asterisk-focussed brainpower.

Steven and Ole did a great job - thanks, For me the conference was well
worth it - even though the cost of attending from here was not small.

Best fun I've had in ages.

Regards,
Steve Davies