[Asterisk-Dev] BTP

gary.barnett at comcast.net gary.barnett at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 16:42:32 MST 2004

I have a question regarding the BTP application.  Can it be used with a Bluetooth Access Point device that sets on the network rather than as a USB device?  I noticed that there are several companies that manufacture these Bluetooth Access Points.  I want to use them since my Linux server that will be running the btpd may not be in a position to receive the signal via a USB port.
I know that this is more of a Bluez quation rather than an Asterisk question.  But, I couldn't find any info as to whether the Linux Bluez stack supports these devices.