[Asterisk-Dev] Re: G.729 unable to load..

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 10:41:39 MST 2004

Make sure you

a) have installed the Intel shared libraries into the correct location,
the codec file on it's own is not sufficient

b) set the LD_LIBRARY environment variable to include the location of
Intel's shared libraries

Both of these issues are covered in my installation instructions.

If you are still having trouble, please email the output to the list.

Regards,

Daniel