[Asterisk-Dev] Sparc Ultra Support

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 17:16:16 MST 2004

On a related issue.  I have a good supply of 32-bit SPARC hardware
I am not using.  THis is old but good enough to test build scripts and
the like.  If someone wants to suggest how I could put this hardware
to productive use let me know off line.  I'll sel it dirt cheap or
free to a good home  SPARC-% are not all that slow either, kind of
like a P-100  See my sig for contqct info  -- off list please.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550