[Asterisk-Dev] MFC/R2

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Sep 23 08:22:39 MST 2004

Hi all,

I have begun the release of my MFC/R2 protocol software. At
http://www.opencall.org/installing-mfcr2.html there are instructions for
installing what I have released so far. This is the MFC/R2 protocol
software, and a test program. The software to interface Asterisk to the
MFC/R2 code will be released shortly. It used to work, but it hasn't
been touched for a while, and Asterisk has changed somewhat. I need to
realign my code with the way the current Asterisk CVS works.

In the meantime, if you have a working R2 line and Digium E1 card you
can try the software with the test program. It is actually much easier
debugging any compatibility issues between the software and the remote
switch without Asterisk involved. So, if you want to be an early
adopter, here is your chance. :-)

Regards,
Steve