[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware details for the Digium TDM400P

list at asd-group.com list at asd-group.com
Tue Sep 21 23:32:15 MST 2004

>Mine's the 1GHz with a small fan. The only lousy thing about the
>Mini-ITX chipset - no APIC support. Without APIC, it's possible to run
>out of IRQs, esp if you're running both Ethernet and both IDEs. The BIOS
>doesn't seem to allow the USB to be turned off.

Does the BIOS allow the LPT and COM2-4 to be switched off, thereby freeing a
couple of interrupts ?

I hope so, or I'm going to regret choosing the PD model (only did that
because of the two LAN ports).

I was checking out the Travla C146 rackmount case that you mentioned - looks
excellent and just what I needed, except (of course) that you cant get them
here in Australia :-(