[Asterisk-Dev] Windows

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Sep 21 09:38:52 MST 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 06:06, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> If that's all you are worried about, why not look at
> http://www.opengroupware.org ?

Screw Ogo.  Try Exchange4Linux.  By far superior in my opinion.

(Not affiliated with them, just a pretty happy customer.)

I've tried Ogo, E4L , Bynari (several times), SLOX, SamsungContact, Steltor
CorporateTime (until Oracle bought them out and bastardized it), hell I've
even given the craptastic web-based ones a shot...  E4L rox yer sox.

-A.