[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware details for the Digium TDM400P

list at asd-group.com list at asd-group.com
Tue Sep 21 00:01:35 MST 2004

Well only to the extent that one ever has to do anything in life :)

There'll be one rackmounted Epia box, being a remotely administrated,
headless "communications server" which does various things including low
volume PBX (Asterisk). I could make it's U/I Apache based instead of using
X, I suppose.

This was all planned before I discovered the TDM400p/Asterisk, when it was
going to use an intelligent telephony card. :shrugs: