[Asterisk-Dev] Fax support?

Elman Efendiyev elman at earlinvest.com
Mon Sep 20 14:40:15 MST 2004

Im very interested in T.38 too. I think T.38 support on ZAP cannels
(which as I understand not to easy to implement) isn't first thing
asterisk needs but ability to pass T.38 trouth asterisk will be VERY
useful.
BTW, did anybody succesfully used T.38 with SIP REINVITE in asterisk?

--
Sincerely,
Elman Efendiyev
elman at earlinvest.com