[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware details for the Digium TDM400P

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:44:41 MST 2004

I have an Epia ME6000 running Asterisk/uClibc/Kernel 2.4.26 /gcc/binutils/gdb setup on a 32 meg CF with 256MB of DDR ram and a single port T1 card. It works fine with 2 simutaneous phone calls. It would probably work with a lot more load than that.

The mini-linux distribution was built using Uclibc's buildroot package and it allows me to debug an asterisk app
we are developing while running on the ME-6000.

Steve.