[Asterisk-Dev] MFC/R2

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Sep 20 10:28:06 MST 2004

Hi Fernando,

Mexican R2 is implemented, but untested. I will test against Dialogic's
implementation of Mexican R2, and then you can try it. Do you have a
working E1 and a working * box you can use for testing?

I will release the protocol code with a test program later this week.
You can use this to test the protocol handling with an E1, without *
running. That is actually the best way to do initial testing, as it
reduced the number of things involved, and simplifies the tests. I need
a few more days to tidy up the interface to *, as * has changed somewhat
since I last worked on this R2 software.

Regards,
Steve