[Asterisk-Dev] MFC/R2

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Sep 20 09:59:32 MST 2004

Hi,

I have decided to make my MFC/R2 implementation available. It hasn't
been touched for a long time, so I am tidying it up ready for release
right now. I hope to have something  preliminary available in a few
days. It is implemented for a list of countries (about 18, if I remember
correctly) but only a couple have been extensively tested. The others do
not have big variations, though, so it should not take long to sort out
any issues. I don't know the protocol details for all countries. Some
middle eastern countries, for example, use variants of R2, but I have no
information about those on which to base an implementation.

Regards,
Steve