[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware details for the Digium TDM400P

list at asd-group.com list at asd-group.com
Mon Sep 20 07:17:11 MST 2004

Its still nice to have the choice though, esp. when using small, low power
PC platforms like the EPIAs. Much easier to swap-out a TDM module if/when
grunt becomes a problem.

Still, since I just bought my first TDM - the only non-DSP telephony card on
the market - today, I better not sound like I'm complaining  :-)

BTW does the Digium DSP code use SSE (etc) when available?