[Asterisk-Dev] bug 745

Ed Devine ncfm at airmail.net
Thu Sep 16 13:14:36 MST 2004

I just installed a new dual Xeon server at our office running Redhat 9 and the latest CVS of *. In the past I've allways applied the playinterruptibletones.diff patch, compiled * and ran asterisk with no problems. Today however, after completing the above, I get an error "pbx.c:1279 pbx_extension_helper: no application 'Playinterruptibletones' for extension (main2, 9, 1). I am running exactly the same config (except for the latest CVS checkout) on my other server and it's running flawlessly. Any ideas why the playinterruptibletones.diff didn't take with the latest CVS?