[Asterisk-Dev] SMP Question.

Chris Modesitt chris at octelecom.net
Thu Sep 16 11:17:51 MST 2004

I apologize if I post this in the wrong list but I don't believe "Users"
would know the answer.  I am running Asterisk in an HPDL380, when I
originally compiled Asterisk/Zaptel the server only had 1 processor.  I
recently added a second processor, and recompiled my kernel for SMP support.
Do I also need to recompile the zaptel driver and asterisk to enable SMP?

Thanks

Chris.

P.S. I have already using irqbalance and confirmed the kernel is working as
expected, however asterisk dose not seem to use the second CPU.