[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Parking using 183 Session Progress

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Sep 15 13:59:11 MST 2004

> Hmm I hear the stuff on the grandstrems, but can't get it to work on
> cisco 7960 :)

You do? Are you using # or are you using the Transfer button?

I'm pretty sure parking audio will never work with REFER in it's current
form on the GrandStreams because as soon as they receive the 200 OK from
Asterisk, they don't expect more audio and they immediately send a BYE.
That's the way it looks on my debug output at least, I could be wrong!

What firmware revision are you using?