[Asterisk-Dev] HELP: DTMF signals screwed up by asterisk

Asterisk Developer asterisk at jass.at
Wed Sep 15 07:13:53 MST 2004

Steven,

thanks. actually that is not true, as it happens with MGCP as well. I'm not
using any high compression codec, just plain g711/aLaw. I've recorded the
wave form within asterisk, so the SIP/MGCP leg can't be the problem, it is
definitely the E1/zaptel leg giving me the headache. i've tried to generate a
call automatically using the spool/asterisk/outgoing queue, the waveform
still gets deformed/screwed up.

bye
alf