[Asterisk-Dev] List of good asterisk's URL

Mon Sep 13 14:21:20 MST 2004

>I know :
>
>http://www.asterisk.org/
>
>http://www.voip-info.org   with the asterisk section.
>
>But I realise they are a lot of other good things for asterisk that
is more difficult to find

If you feel that something particular is missing on the Wiki, then
PLEASE get yourself a free login and ADD it to the Wiki. This is how
the Wiki works. Without people like you and me putting up information,
there would be no Wiki. So, if you know something the Wiki doesn't,
then the Wiki needs you to put it up there.

thanks
rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.