[Asterisk-Dev] how to get remote channel information from "struct ast_channel"

boris.vincent at mindspeed.com boris.vincent at mindspeed.com
Mon Sep 13 06:44:16 MST 2004

I am creating a new kind of channel module for asterisk. When receiving an
incoming call, my "new channel" needs to have access to calling channel.
More specifically, i need to know if the calling channel type is "SIP" and in that case, the udp port used for rtp packets (local and remote).
I have looked all over the "ast_channel struct" and the dialed and dialing fields are allways null. any information on this ?
thanks for any information related to this.