[Asterisk-Dev] Module detect hangup?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Sep 3 21:40:08 MST 2004

I've been using COMMIT and ROLLBACK in mysql for quite some time now (at
least a year).
MySQL has great transaction support.

But in any case..i do like your suggestion. Makes sense that if they hangup
I just rollback the table. But once I COMMIT, I can't rollback. I have to
commit it right away to prevent others from logging in with that same
account.

Matthew