[Asterisk-Dev] Issue with current PostgresSQL application andalso with 3rd party MySQL application

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Thu Sep 2 09:14:12 MST 2004

asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> The next part is to not do that kind of query directly in the
> dialplan. Do it in a application or a AGI script where you can
> completely control the connections.

I'm not fond of using AGI. With our current number of users
our load is pretty low and I like to keep it that way. We've
played with AGI some time ago and the load was much higher
on that machine at the time. It was a different machine and
different functionality we were playing with, but it didn't
feel very comfortable.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam