[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk segfaults

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Thu Oct 28 01:07:47 MST 2004

Thomas Dingermann a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> hope anybody can help me.
>
> Thomas
>
> asterisk 1.0.2 with bristuff-0.2.0RC1
>
> Cisco ATA-186 MGCP Firmware 3.1.1 with 2 Phone connected (aaln/1 and
> aaln/2)
> snom-phone call aaln/1
> aaln/1 talks and starts transfer with flash and dials 8519 (aaln/2 on
> same ata) and hangs up.
> asterisk crashes
>
> Following console log, gdb-backtrace, mgcp.conf, excerpt of extensions.conf

Hi Thomas,

I posted 2 messages last few days regarding segfaults with bristuff (it
was 0.1.0-RC4). Unfortunately no solution has been proposed to me. I
just managed to make * crash only a few times per day by removing all
functionnality not needed by not loading * modules. My segfaults
happenned in q931.c, so it's not exactly same as yours, but I definitely
think something is wrong with bristuff. Will try new version tomorrow.

Regards,
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux, Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527