[Asterisk-Dev] Where to catch events like Dial, Ringing, Transfer, Hold, Forward, Hangup, Park, UnHold, Answered, No Answer, etc.

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Oct 26 08:24:54 MST 2004

   Dear asterisk-dev

   We would like to consult from where is the right place to catch the
following events:
   1 - Dial
   2 - Ringing
   3 - Transfer
   4 - Hold
   5 - Forward  ???
   6 - Hangup
   7 - Park
   8 - UnHold
   9 - unpark
   10 - Pickup Call
   //       Dial Statuses
   11 - Answered
   12 - No Answer
   13 - Busy
   14 - Cancel
   15 - Channel Unavailable
   16 - Congestion

   Up to now we catch the following events as follow:
   1. Dial - apps/app_dial.c -> dial_exec
   2. Ring - apps/app_dial.c -> wait_for_answer
   6. Hangup - channel.c -> ast_check_hangup
   7. Park - res/res_features.c -> ast_park_call

   We need of this events for new CDR & Prepaid systems.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev